We’ve introduced a range of enhanced hygiene and safety measures at our hotels to ensure our staff and guests can host a meeting or event with us with peace of mind.
What does a capacity assessment entail?
All of our capacities are based on a 2-metre distance between guests or a 1-metre distance with mitigations, such as face coverings worn by all attendees. We will carry out a full risk assessment before any meeting and will always comply with the maximum capacity as determined by the government.
What food & beverage options are available?
Refreshments will be served directly to the meeting room and can be ordered all throughout the day by the telephone in the meeting room. All snacks will be pre-wrapped and meals will be served in a disposable lunch bag.
What are we doing to look after the safety of our guests?
- Hand sanitisation stations on entry and exit points.
- Test and trace records secured for every meeting or event.
- All hotel team members will be wearing face coverings or shields.
- In and out flow set up where possible.
- Use of globally recognised chemicals by Ecolab.
- Revised team training on social distancing and hygiene standards.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas, including touchpoints such as door handles and soap dispensers.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.