Our gym in Hemel Hempstead
Release those endorphins at our hotel gym in Hemel Hempstead!
If you’re a guest staying at our hotel, you can access our gym and Spirit Health Club facilities for free.
Why not join our Spirit Health Club and access all of our fitness facilities including our pool, sauna, fitness classes and more? We’ve got a range of affordable gym memberships, with no joining fees.
Resistance and cardio gym equipment
Get your heart rate going on our wide range of gym equipment, which includes:
- Weight-lifting machines
- Dumbbells and kettlebells, with various weight options
- Workout benches
- Rowing machines
- A fitness studio
- Access to our pool, sauna and more
- Group exercise classes
Our gym opening times
Our gym in Hemel Hempstead is open from early in the morning to late in the evening, meaning you can wok out at your leisure!
- Monday to Friday: 06.30 am to 22.00 pm
- Weekends: 07.00 am to 21.00 pm
- Bank Holidays: 08.00 am to 20.00 pm
Please note that last entry to the club is 60 minutes prior to closing.
Our Spirit Health Club facilities
We’re so much more than just a gym – you can also access these fitness facilities when you stay with us or join our club:
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Spa pool
- Steam room
- Paid beauty treatments – including massage therapy, skin and body treatments, spray tans, makeup packages and more
Join our exercise classes
Fancy taking your workouts to the next level? Why not join one of our exercise classes.
Members of our Spirit Health Club can join any of our exercise classes for free. If you’re not a member, please contact us to find out more and book.
We offer a range of classes, including:
- Aqua aerobics, including classes for parents and their little ones!
How can I book an exercise class?
If you’re a Spirit Health Club member, you can book your space via our online portal.